Benefits of your very own Medical Journal
· Eliminate the need to have to remember important health information
· All your medical details are kept in a single location - these can include doctor visits, lab results, hospital discharge summaries, insurance details and current prescriptions
· Carers can easily access and follow through with any important instructions from Doctors and Pharmacists
· At a glance up-date for medical professionals so the best treatment decisions can be recommended
· When time is of the essence, ambulance and emergency hospital staff can get a quick insight into your medical condition!
Simply put, a medical diary is a small journal that lists important
medical information about the specific individual.