- This event has passed.
Craft and Quilt Show
June 20 @ 9:00 am - June 24 @ 4:30 pm UTC+10
See Yazzii at Stand C01 from June 20 – 24, 2018 at the International Exhibition Centre, Halls 5 & 6, ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour
The Sydney Quilt Show is presented by QuiltNSW and is arguably the biggest quilt show in the southern hemisphere. This year’s show will feature 400+ quilts made exclusively by QuiltNSW members.
Highlights for 2018 include:
– A special themed quilt category for this year only, ‘Southern Stars’
– Special exhibits from Bob James and Anna Brown and floor talks
– The QuiltNSW Suitcase Challenge exhibition of 45 quilts with the theme ‘Remember’
– Activity Centre – a hands-on quiltmaking area for all ages, and genders making quilts for Street Hearts
– QuiltNSW members’ hoop display
– Raffle Quilt ‘Frederica’, a collaborative quilt made by QuiltNSW members. The proceeds will fund QuiltNSW programs such as the scholarship and country tutor programs.